10th May 23
Call for one research scholarship
Work Plan: The work to be developed is part of the research activities of the project and includes:
- Contextualization of the problem;
- State-of-the-art study and tools to be adopted;
- Identification of events to be mapped into sound;
- Study of the mapping(s) to be carried out;
- Development of the first platform version;
- Preliminary testing and feedback collection;
- Multiple iterations of the system.
Admission requirements: Bachelor's in Design and Multimedia, Informatics Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering, or similar, and enrolled in a Master's Degree Course in Design and Multimedia, Informatics Engineering, or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Scientific orientation: Prof. Fernando Amílcar Bandeira Cardoso, Prof. Jônatas Manzolli, and Prof. Pedro José Mendes Martins.
Project title: First Foundation Soundscape4DEI
Application deadline: 19/05/2023
Where to apply (and further information): https://apply.uc.pt/IT137-23-197